SMW – Not just another kit-PVP…
Welcome to SuperMobWars Kit-PVP server!
Not just another one… This is the very first- unusual pvp theme, where players can fight with their friends Head to head and declare who’s the best!
So what makes this server so “Unique”, “Fun” or “Unusual”? (I don’t believe in that..)
Don’t believe it? watch this!
- Morph – The kits are the mobs! 30+ kits selection with very special implementation for each!
- Abilities – Well there’s another thing! Every kit has it’s own ability!
- Some of them even have more than 1 ability!
- Particle Effects – The server is loaded with particle effects! Every hit, Death, Ability, block, Almost EVERYTHING
- Has very cool attractive particle effects!
- Duels – Claim new skills within the duel fights!
- Tournaments – Everyone (7+ Players) can start a tournament with unlimited players! Start a filthy bloodbath!
- 1.8.X – 1.17.X Support – Every player can join with his favorite version to play!
- 1.8 PVP like – Fight on the latest versions with the old PVP mechanics where there’s no Sweep attack or
- Sword cooldown!
- Rank-up – Ranking system based on EXP earned! Gain EXP via KILLS or CRATES!
- Events – Weekly FUN events!
And there is much, much more! Since minecraft is the best.
SuperMobWars is waiting for you to have (Almost) The best experience and fun!
What is a Minecraft Server?
A Minecraft server is a player-owned or business-owned multiplayer game server for the 2011 Mojang video game Minecraft. Players can start their own server either by setting one up on a computer using software provided by Mojang, or by using a hosting provider so they can have their server run 24/7. Minecraft servers allow players to play online or via a local area network with other people. Internally, the game runs a server for single-player games, this was done in order to make the single player game experience consistent with the multiplayer experience and make it so that changes made to the game such as bug fixes apply to both single player games and multiplayer games.
Minecraft multiplayer servers are guided by server operators, who have access to server commands such as setting the time of day and teleporting players. Operators can also set up plugins to change the mechanics of the server or add commands, among other features, and set up restrictions.