Yet another Minecraft server aka YAMS is a Minecraft server management software that allows you to run a Minecraft server on windows with ease.
YAMS allows you to add the Minecraft server as a windows service, so if your computer is on, your Minecraft server will always be running!
YAMS is not a server wrapper, it’s for providing the vanilla Minecraft experience, but also in an always-on environment. In addition, YAMS is designed to help make including dynamic and static maps of one’s server effortless, and also to supply a public front side for your server for your current community to experience whilst taking the frustration away from mastering console commands.
The main features of YAMS are:
- Installer which includes downloading latest Minecraft server
- Runs itself as a Windows service
- Opens firewall ports automatically and closes them again when not needed
- If UPnP router is available, will try and forward ports
- Includes free yams.in dynamic DNS so your players don’t need to know your IP
- Detects a Minecraft server crash and automatically restarts
- Runs multiple Minecraft servers within it’s service, no need to log on and start manually
- Checks dependencies on install and guides through installing any requirements
- Provides admin web interface for sending console commands and splits chat messages out
- Right-click menu for easily managing players
- Logs everything to a database
- Back up your servers to your own schedule with the job engine
- Map your server on demand and to a schedule with Overviewer
- Serve the output of renders on a built-in webserver
- Can run Vanilla, Bukkit or the weekly snapshots.